Website: Roland US
The Roland XV-3080 128-Voice Synthesizer Module is based on the best-sounding, most
expressive and expandable new synthesizer architecture in Roland history.
This workhorse module offers 128 voices, true stereo waveforms per tone, expressive
Matrix Control, expandability via new 64MB SRX- and popular SR-JV80-Series wave expansion
boards, and a host of new studio-quality effects. Once again, Roland redefines the standard of professional synthesizers.
- New 128-voice synth module with extensive layering and multitimbral applications
- Massive internal wave memory includes incredible new sounds, plus all sounds from JV-2080 and a collection of waveforms from the JD-990 Super JD
- Stereo playback capability per tone for amazing velocity switches and keyboard splits
- Powerful Matrix Control gives sounds an unprecedented level of nuance
- Studio-quality reverb and effects derived from Roland SRV-3030, V-Studios, and RSS technology
- "SRXpandable" via new SRX-Series 64MB wave expansion boards
- Compatible with SR-JV80-Series wave expansion boards and XP/JV-Series Patches
- Patch Finder for quickly finding sounds sorted by type